Thursday, June 21, 2007

Giambi Will Meet Mitchell

Jason Giambi: "I alone am responsible for my actions and I apologize to the commissioner, the owners and the players for any suggestion that they were responsible for my behavior. I will address my own personal history regarding steroids. I will not discuss in any fashion any other individual. A direct conversation the commissioner impressed upon me the idea that the game of baseball would be best served by such a meeting. I will continue to do what I think is right and be candid about my past history regarding steroids. I have never blamed anyone nor intended to deflect blame for my conduct.”

You are responsible for your actions? You are responsible for exhuming a corpse. You will discuss your history? Why? You will not discuss other individuals? Why not? A direct conversation impressed you? Commissioner Bud Selig threatened you. Jason, you should have balked. Selig’s investigation is insulting. You are now pathetic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home