Thursday, December 04, 2008

Spencer, Drugs, & Parental Control?

Darlene Egelhoff: “He's manipulative and seems to have power over Heidi. I would like to see a blood test from Mexico. It wouldn’t surprise me if he had her drugged. Spencer has tried to cut everyone out of her life. I've been honest with Heidi, and it's caused our relationship to decline. I'm more devastated about that than the marriage, because I'm confident the marriage won't work out. I want the best for my daughter -- and he's definitely not it. I think Spencer wants to possess Heidi more than marry her.”

Spencer Pratt: “After that statement, the Pratts, as in Heidi Pratt and Spencer Pratt, will probably have their own Christmas tree out here. I'm sure she's just hurt and reacting crazy because she wasn't there. I think she thinks she's being funny and playing into her character that she hates me or something.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home