Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Kansas State Hires Inferior Setback

Interim solutions never succeed. They are emotional. They are rapid. They never consider ramifications. They only placate individuals. Interim solutions are not authentic. They are simply available.

On November 5, Kansas State fired Coach Ron Prince. On Monday, former Kansas State Coach Bill Snyder supplanted him. “The Kansas State family is in flux right now,” said Snyder. “I want to be able to help. I want to be able to soothe the waters. I've learned some lessons and there are some things I will do to encompass my family. My deal is my family and this university. Yeah, I think I can manipulate the time in such a way I can do both.”

In his initial incarnation, Snyder logged a 136-68-1 ledger. He garnered one Big Twelve Conference championship. He scored four Big Twelve North Division titles. He secured eleven bowl appearances (6-5). Unfortunately, Snyder concluded with consecutive losing campaigns.

Kansas State’s decision is ridiculous. Snyder is sixty-five years old. If he were capable, he would have never retired.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home