Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Brady Unabashedly Real

Brady Quinn: “Believe me, I don't deserve anything. I think I have to earn a lot with the coaching staff but also with the team. But that's just something that you have to understand coming into it, especially as a rookie. You have to earn everything that you get. It's [contract negotiations] awful. You grow up loving the game that you've played and all of a sudden you're told you can't come in unless you sign a contract. To sit out from playing the game that you love for that long is horrible. It's nice just to be an official member of the Browns.”

Rookies espouse conscience and confidence. They are contradictions. With that stated, Quinn appears genuine. He seems dedicated and humble. Following his draft slide, I hope he succeeds. I hope he starts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home