Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Browns Crib Broncos Migraine

Coach Eric Mangini: “I don't have a projected starter at this point. What we're going to do is we'll have an open competition where they'll both get a chance to establish that they'll be the starter. I'm excited about both of them. I sat down with both of them, been able to spend some time with them. I like both guys. I like a lot of the things that I've learned about them in terms of through the conversations and also things that I've seen on tape.”

“Without knowing exactly what they were being asked to do on each of the plays, you're projecting a little bit. But they both seemed to have good presence, a good command of the situation. And they each did different things in the passing game and the running game that I liked. George [Kokinis] and I are looking at any opportunity to improve the team. But I'm in no way saying that is specific to the quarterback situation. We'd look at any opportunities to improve the team, but not specific to the QB situation. Any opportunity that came up, we'd look at it.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home