Monday, February 16, 2009

Big Papi’s Drug Policy

David Ortiz: “I would suggest everybody get tested, not random, everybody. You go team by team. You test everybody three, four times a year and that's about it. Ban 'em for the whole year. I think you clean up the game by the testing. I know that if I test positive by using any kind of substance, I know that I'm going to disrespect my family, the game, the fans and everybody, and I don't want to be facing that situation.”

“So what would I do? I won't use it, and I'm pretty sure that everybody is on the same page. All the drama, bringing that to court and acting like those [are] serious criminals, it doesn't look good for the game. It's not like something that is happening right now. Everybody that has been taken to court, it's because they did it in the past when it wasn't banned from the game.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home