Monday, November 10, 2008

NEW RULE

Strengths create strength.

Charlie Weis:
“I'm trying to do this head coach thing where you kind of delegate. But I think that when there's a problem and it's an area where you believe that you can be part of the answer, I think you'd better go help. It comes down to X's and O's. To be honest with you, when it gets to that point, I think that's when we have the greatest advantage. I think when it comes down to X's and O's, if it comes down to everything being equal and it's X's and O's, I have to believe we're going to win most of the time. I have to believe that.”

Henceforth, Charlie Weis owns Notre Dame’s offense. Why did he not? Head coaches are overall. Coordinators are specialized. However, Warren Buffet comprehends capitalism. David Plouffe comprehends politics. Weis comprehends offense. Experts must enjoy their expertise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home