Saturday, August 09, 2008

John Edwards… May You Rot

On Friday, former Senator John Edwards admitted an affair. In a “Nightline” interview, Edwards verified tabloid rumors. Rielle Hunter was his mistress. “In 2006 2 years ago, I made a very serious mistake,” he said. “A mistake that I am responsible for and no one else. In 2006 I told Elizabeth about the mistake, asked her for her forgiveness, asked God for his forgiveness. And we have kept this within our family since that time.”

“All of my family knows about this and just to be absolutely clear, none of them are responsible for it,” Edwards continued. “I am responsible for it. I alone am responsible for it. And it led to this most recent incident at the Beverly Hilton. I was at the Beverly Hilton. I was there for a very simple reason, because I was trying to keep this mistake that I had made from becoming public.”

On July 22, the National Inquirer confronted Edwards. They questioned him. He escaped into a restroom. Despite denials, Edwards’ admission was unsurprising. Rumors haunt every politician. However, Senator Sunshine was arrogant, self-righteous, and smug. Akin to Elliot Spitzer, Edwards’ hypocrisy damned him.

Certainly, Edwards will be mocked and ridiculed. However, his transgression was unfunny. Despite Elizabeth Edwards’ cancer, John Edwards cheated. For this, he warrants severe condemnation. I hope Hell has a special section.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

John Edwards: You are scum.

Sunday, August 10, 2008 4:46:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Spitizer was kinda a jerk who was thinking with his dick...Edwards really is a dick.

Sunday, August 10, 2008 4:47:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home