Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Wie Subs Women, Sorenstam Snaps

Annika Sorenstam: “Well, we all have different agendas in life. I had a wonderful experience and, when I look back on my career, I will always think about that. I think it was really a turning point in my career and as a person. I really don’t know why Michelle continues to do this. We have a major this week and, if you can’t qualify for a major, I don’t see any reason why you should play with the men.”

Michelle Wie: “There are going to be criticisms entering this tournament, but at the same time I'm just doing what I feel like I want to do and it's going to be a lot of fun. All I'm thinking about is trying to play some good golf. How can I limit the number of bogeys I make? How can I maximize the number of birdies I can make out of this golf course and that's all I can focus on. I can't focus on the rest of the field. People are going to write hateful stuff about me and that's fine with me. ... Good rounds and low scores can solve everything.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home