Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Favre: I Feel For Rodgers, I Favor Me

Brett Favre: “It's tempting just to, as everyone said, you know, call their bluff or whatever. I think it's going to be a circus in itself already, whether I go there, whatever. I like my teammates. I had a lot of fun with them. I have talked to numerous guys throughout this whole ordeal. I wish them the best, I really do. I hold nothing against those guys. We had a lot of fun together. We had, it was an amazing year last year. I don't want to make it any worse than it is.”

“The one thing in this, I do feel bad for Aaron a little bit. I think he'll do a fine job, to be totally honest with you, I do. He has been injured. I mean, the two injuries are not his fault. Couldn't control. I know this has been tough on him. I think he'll do a fine job. And this has nothing to do with him, this whole deal. We'll pay you $12 million, but you've got to hold the clipboard and ball cap? That's probably better for them as opposed to letting me go somewhere and me coming back. Then their legacy, the management, would, you know, could be in jeopardy.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home