Sunday, February 03, 2008

Delusions of Riley

Pat Riley: "I really think that the 12 most deserving players should get it. I do. The most deserving should get it and I think the commissioner should always have the right, for somebody who has done so much for the league, for whatever reason, to add a 13th guy to come and be part of the whole thing. He's going to be part of the All-Star festivities specifically to raise money. So I would think the NBA should give him a role. A role. Just like they bring a lot of veteran players in that have retired, they're always around, I think he should have a major role in something."

Shaquille O'Neal: "As the general of this squad, I wouldn't deserve to be an All-Star. And if they gave me the spot, I wouldn't take it, because I don't want to be given anything. I appreciate my coach for sticking up for me, but I don't want to be handed anything."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home