Sunday, December 16, 2007

Romney: Mike Hucakbee… Democrat?

Mitt Romney: “I had to look again. I said, 'Did this come from Barack Obama? Or from Hillary Clinton? Did it come from John Edwards?' No. It was one of our own. It was Gov. Huckabee. He said the Bush administration is guilty of an 'arrogant bunker mentality' that has been counterproductive here and abroad. I simply can't believe that. I can't believe he'd say that. I'm afraid he's running for the wrong party. The truth of the matter is this president's kept us safe these last six years. It did surprise me; his comments surprised me. They disappointed me. I expected a great deal more from the article than I saw. But the attack on the presidency was something uncalled for. It was unnecessary and inaccurate.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home