Sunday, December 16, 2007

Incinerating the Departed

Hillary Clinton: “As soon as I found out that one of my supporters and co-chairs in New Hampshire made a statement, asked a series of questions, I made it clear it was not authorized, it was in no way condoned, I didn't know about it and he stepped down. I made it very clear as soon as I heard about it that I not only disapproved, it did not reflect the campaign I am running. I did personally apologize, the gentleman in question has stepped down from the leadership role in my campaign. There are a lot of differences between us, and those are the contrasts that should be drawn. I'm running a campaign about who I am, what I've done and that's what I'm going to stay focused on.' "That was silly, and I told my campaign it was silly. My whole point has been there are legitimate differences.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home