Friday, September 28, 2007

Mosley Admits Steroid Use

Shane Mosley: “Unknowingly, yes, some of the substances they are talking about, were being used as part of the workouts. I didn't know what the hell it was. I had no intentions of trying to cheat or do anything crazy. My thing is live healthy, eat healthy. That's how I live. I'm not afraid what people will think. I know the truth. Someone gave [Hudson] a tip that [Conte] could help with my strength and explosiveness and [Hudson] talked to [Conte] a couple of times, I guess. I told [Hudson], 'I'm good with the stuff I am doing in training now.' I was already feeling good, but I think Darryl wanted to make a big impression, for me to go out there and be really explosive. So I just listened to him and finally said, 'Let's check him out.' We went to San Francisco for one day and I talked to Victor Conte. I explained to him that I am already in great shape but the right vitamins and supplements here and there might help.”

According to Sports Illustrated, Mosley utilized EPO and steroids. Shane, your intentions were pure? You did not know? This excuse did not absolve Barry Bonds. Alleged ignorance will not absolve you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home