Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Johnson: Talking From His Tank

Tank Johnson: “I know that I'm not a risk. I'm a highly intelligent person and I take pride in a lot of things I do in life. Just like any other human being, I'm going to make mistakes and I've made mistakes. As far as the risk goes, I'm coming to Dallas to be a productive defensive lineman and to solidify what [team owner] Jerry Jones thinks of me. As far as it being a last chance, I'm so focused on making this a great experience and being a Dallas Cowboy that I'm not really too wrapped up in what chance it is.”

Tank, you are ridiculous. You are not a risk? Your reputation includes assault, firearms, and death. You are highly intelligent? On June 4, you were suspended for eight contests. On June 22, you were arrested for speeding and DUI to the slightest degree. You take pride in things? Such as? You have made mistakes? A mistake is insulting your girlfriend. Assault and murder are not mistakes. In Dallas, you will be a productive defensive lineman? You are a thug. Is this your last chance? Yes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home