Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Oblivious Britney’s Obvious Solutions

Britney Spears: “Recently, I was sent to a very humbling place called rehab. I truly hit rock bottom. Till this day I don't think that it was alcohol or depression. I was like a bad kid running around with ADD. I had a manager from a long time ago come in and try to direct me and my life after I got my divorce. I was so overwhelmed I think that I was in a little shock too. I didn't know who to go to. I realized how much energy and love I had put into my past relationship when it was gone because I genuinely did not know what to do with myself, and it made me so sad. I confess, I was so lost. I think the whole problem was letting too many people into my life. You never know another person's intentions or what another person wants. ... I have had to cut so many people out of my life. A lot of insecurities from when I was little are coming up again. It is like we are never good enough. I think it is actually normal for a young girl to go out after a huge divorce. I am going to make mistakes everyday, and I am sure every mistake I make will probably be on CNN or `Good Morning America. I am only human people and I love you for still loving me. We will never really understand or figure out life completely. That's God's job. I can't wait to meet him ... or her.”

Britney Spears is unbelievable. Despite evident defects, she remains oblivious. She compared herself and an ADD child. Is she serious? Spears was flaunting alcoholism and obnoxiousness. She was not afflicted with a disease. She was directed and shocked? Britney, reject unwanted advice. She poured love and energy into her relationship? She was sad and lost? She had raunchy sex with a pothead. She should not have been shocked when he acted as pothead. She was never good enough? Britney quit whining. Spears is becoming irrelevant. She cannot wait for a meeting with God? Britney, continue treading your current path. You will meet God sooner than expected.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home