Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Another Perfect Non-Apology

Michael Phelps: “It's obviously bad judgment and it's something I'm not proud of at all. I will say that with the mistakes that I've made in my life, I've learned from them. Every one of them. And I've become a better person. That's what I plan to do from here. It's definitely not what I wanted, and it's clearly not what my mom wanted.”

“This was stupid, and I know this won't happen again. I've been waking up to guys yelling into megaphones outside my window at 7 o'clock in the morning. I've been through just about everything you can go through. I've had paparazzi people following me from my house to my mom's house. People knocking on the door. What I've gone through in the last week, no one wants to go through.”

“I have a relationship with all of my sponsors and they are really like family. It's been like that for our whole partnership together. And it's good to have support in a time like this. This is when you most need it. Right now, at a time like this, this is when you really know who are your real friends and family. At a time like this, you really notice who is there in good times and in bad. And I have had a lot of support and that is something I am thankful for.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home