Tuesday, November 11, 2008

LaVar Arrington… Unfiltered & Unintelligent

LaVar Arrington: “I called Joe Gibbs a coward for leaving. You came in, you made some money for your NASCAR team. No one else is going to say that. I'm sure more people thought I was a [jerk] for saying that. Joe wouldn't call me because he knows. There are a lot of people who know the truth about what went down with me and the Redskins."

“I think Dan Snyder is scared to death of me. He won't look at me. I tried to shake his hand at [a] luncheon. He shook my hand and was like, 'How you doing, LaVar?' and kept moving. I'm probably the only person that's ever stood up to him and never backed down. I root for the Redskins because how I feel about the fans outweighs how the organization treated me. I always take pleasure in taking jabs at Dan because people like him need that. There's got to be a person out there who's not afraid to do it.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home