Wednesday, August 13, 2008

NEW RULE

Americans are isolationists.

Senator John McCain:
“He [Georgian President Mikhail Saakashvili] knows that the thoughts and the prayers and support of the American people are with that brave little nation as they struggle today for their freedom and independence. And he wanted me to say thank you to you, to give you his heartfelt thanks for the support of the American people for this tiny little democracy far away from the United States of America. And I told him that I know I speak for every American when I say to him, ' Today, we are all Georgians.”

I admire Senator John McCain. He is a patriot. He is a statesman. This November, he will receive my vote. With that stated, this was ridiculous. Today, we are all Georgians? Americans are apathetic. They are clueless. On their map, Georgia includes Atlanta. McCain’s sentiment was gracious. Unfortunately, America was not attacked. Americans do not care.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home