Saturday, April 26, 2008

McCain Challenges Hamas, Obama

John McCain: “I think it is very clear who Hamas wants to be the next president of the United States … I think that the people should understand that I will be Hamas’ worst nightmare. I never expect for the leader of Hamas … to say that he wants me as president of the United States. I think it is very clear that it’s understandable why they would not want me to be president of the United States. If Sen. Obama is favored by Hamas, I think people can make judgments accordingly. The reason for Hamas’ praise of Senator Obama’s foreign policy is his commitment to meet unconditionally with Iran. Senator Obama’s positions present a radical departure from the longstanding bipartisan consensus for isolating rogue regimes like Iran and North Korea. It is not only responsible to raise these critical issues in this election, but it would be the height of irresponsibility not to have this discussion with the American people.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home