Monday, April 28, 2008

Hansbrough Decides, Ellington & Lawson Declare

Money is omnipresent. Money is valued and vital. Money alters status, neutralizes necessities, and satisfies temptations. Money will never evaporate, expire, or perish. Simply stated, money is forever.

On Friday, Tyler Hansbrough declared his NBA intentions. Hansbrough is returning for his senior season. “I love my collegiate experience and want to finish my four years here, then move on to my next dream of playing in the NBA,” he said. “I am very relieved that this decision is behind us and I can concentrate on my academic work and improving my game for next season.”

Simultaneously, Wayne Ellington and Ty Lawson declared their NBA eligibility. “I want what is best for each individual and each individual player is different and has different factors to consider,” said Coach Roy Williams. “We will continue to help Ty and Wayne with the draft process and give them all the support they need in making any future decisions…”

Last season, Hansbrough averaged 22.6 points and 10.2 rebounds per contest. Ellington averaged 16.6 points and 4.5 rebounds per contest. Lawson averaged 12.7 points and 5.2 assists per contest.

Tim Duncan and Peyton Manning were seniors. They have accrued championships. They have earned millions. They have personified their professions. Obviously, declarations are subjective. With that stated, experience and knowledge do not debilitate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home