Thursday, October 11, 2007

Clash of the Talking

Joey Porter: β€œHe's a receiver, really. He's not a tight end, because he's not going to block anybody. If you ask me who's going to win the Joey Porter-Kellen Winslow battle: Me. It really hasn't been a war. It's been one-sided. I've never lost to him. It's like me picking on my little brother. He is saying all the right things. Unlike me. I'm going to say how I feel. We are looking for our first win. The personal battle, he turned that down. We're going to cross paths sometime during the game. We will see each other.”

Kellen Winslow: β€œI think Joey Porter needs a hug. He's so angry, man. I'm not into the individual-battle thing. It's a team thing. We're 2-3 and they're 0-5 and we're looking for a win. He doesn't have to worry about me. He should be worried about the team concept. They're 0-5 right now.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home