Thursday, September 20, 2007

Back to You: Coveted Calamity

Expectations are devastating. Expectations cripple. They maim. They smother, stifle, and suffocate deserving opportunities. Expectations for life. Expectations for money. Expectations for love. Expectations for knowledge. They always assassinate. They never advance.

Last night, I viewed Fox’sBack to You.” Kelsey Grammer and Patricia Heaton headline the program. This comedy appeared perfect. I assumed I would love the production. Unfortunately, I did not. The illegitimate child storyline was stale. The jokes were obvious. The punch lines were pedestrian.

Grammer (Chuck Darling) was satisfactory. Ayda Field (Montana Diaz Herrera) was exemplary. However, Heaton (Kelly Carr) was mundane. Ty Burrell (Gary Crezyzewski) and Josh Gad (Ryan Church) were obnoxious. I love the concept. Sadly, I cannot watch again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home