Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Pacman Speaks, Non-Wrestlers React

Pacman Jones: “I think wrestling is a great sport. You don't really give [wrestling] much [credit] until you get in [the ring] and try it. It will help get my mind off a lot of stuff that I'm going through. It's sort of a way to relieve some stress.”

Roger Goodell: “I've often said that it's not about what you say, it's about what you do. It's your actions. And I think the actions will have to determine that.”

Ben Troupe: “I hope it's worth it, and I hope it don't violate his contract either.”

Kyle Vanden Bosch: “He has to keep continuing to take the little steps to get in good favor with his teammates and this organization. I don't know what kind of step this is. It can be a good step. He also has to take steps to rehabilitate his image with the public.”

Vince Young: “That's his decision. That's his choice. The Tennessee Titans, we're out here working.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home