Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Silence, Smoke

Tony Stewart: “Oh, yeah. And the thing that people didn't understand about the deal the other day is I remember when we were in Sonoma [last month] and he had just won the Busch race at Milwaukee and I put a note on his door just telling him that I was proud of him and he did a good job with the circumstances that happened there. I love the kid like a little brother. There's not any animosity from that. It's just as tough as the competition is and the way that some of the things happen during the weekend and early in the race like that, I think there's ways that we can work as teammates better ... But we'll get all that stuff figured out. And that's just part of being young teammates. I mean, we've only worked with each other a year and a half.”

Stewart’s modus-operandi? Blame someone. Stewart forsakes friends and teammates. He cannot blame himself. Stewart’s apology is worthless. His Saturday diatribe was unacceptable. Stewart must mature. Subsequently, he must think before speaking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home