Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Mahatma Dumbass

Daunte Culpepper: “As I was going through this process I heard about a quote by Gandhi that best expresses my thoughts about this victory: 'First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win. Now that I have won my freedom and I get to choose my next team, I am just like many other people who have to go out and find employment so that I can take care of my family. I just hope that there is still a team or two out there that has an opportunity for a hard working quarterback who is willing to come in and contribute wherever needed. I am ready to get into a training camp so that I can prepare for the 2007 season.”

Daunte, you are an ass. You quoted Gandhi? Gandhi led oppressed people. You play quarterback. You did not win. You are unemployed. Take care of your family? You are a pampered professional athlete. You are not a steal worker. You are a hard working quarterback? You are a preening brat. Daunte, shut up!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home