Thursday, March 01, 2007

McGrady: Preemptively Paranoid

Tracy McGrady: “When they first mentioned to me that the All-Star game was going to be in New Orleans, the first thing I thought about is how much security they are going to have for the players and everybody there. I don't think it's the right city to have this type of event right now. I know the city is in need of trying to get back on their feet, in need of money. Safety comes first. I'm sure they have to do a lot of research and look into before they really make this decision. If I don't feel that I'm going to be safe, if I am on that team, I will look into probably not even going.”

Is McGrady unfamiliar with personal security? As I stated, New Orleans recovery is impossible sans the confidence of the NBA and comparable organizations. Tracy, shut up and earn a roster spot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home